cfortunato
cfortunato, Lawyer
Experience:  Areas of practice: Landlord/Tenant, Bankruptcy, Consumer Debt
14232603

Today i got an mail telling me to sign a this. Whereas Mr.

Today i got an mail telling me to sign a this.
Whereas Mr. Henry Gylland (“The Transferor”) is the incumbent, registered and
beneficial claimant of a Settlement Claim from a court proceeding amounting to Two Hundred
Fifty Thousand and 00/100 US Dollars (USD$250,000.00) as a part of an Court Settlement
Allocation set by the Link Mergers & Acquisitions.
Whereas, it has been proposed that the “rights for the said claim will be awarded and
transferred in favour” of (“the Recipient) being identified as Mr. Christopher Denali, a citizen
and a permanent resident of United Kingdom and a member of a Class in the case filed against
Link Mergers & Acquisitions

cfortunato :

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Consumer Protection attorney here to assist you.

cfortunato :

1) Did this communication come via regular mail, or by email?

cfortunato :

2) Were you asked to send money?

Customer:

UNDERTAKING

I,

Henry Gylland, a citizen of Norway, of legal age and capacity, with permanent address at Trio Bilcenter-Sutteroy-750

Stjordal Norway

after having duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and state, to wit:

1. That I am the rightful beneficiary of a settlement claim that arises from a court proceeding with the

company

Link Mergers and Acquisitions, a company that was originally based in Tokyo, Japan, being

the DEFENDANT and the ACCUSED, and

has been recently apprehended in Shanghai, People’s Republic

of China and has been facing multiple charges and violations.

2. That I am executing this Affidavit of Undertaking in my said capacity.

3. That I declare and undertake that the law office of

Lin & Bartolini LLP, being my Legal Representative in

this proceeding, will not submit any fake spurious or tampered documents in pursuing to claim

compensation and damages from the DEFENDANTS through the State Council

– Intermediate People’s

Court, on my behalf.

4. That I also undertake all persons, whose petition are coursed through the law office of

Lin & Bartolini

LLP

shall be required to personally sign, thumbmark and accomplished their respective petition forms;

5. That I also undertake to surrender copies of government issued identifications to liaison officers /

representatives of the law office who have and will have legal authorizations to make a representation on

my behalf:

6. That I am aware of and acknowledge authority of the State Council

Intermediate People’s Court to reject

any petition posted for Motions and Filings relating to the case, that the liason officer / legal

representative, should and indeed violate, (pending investigation of the same when the Regional Court is

convinced, based on the supporting evidence presented) any of the provision and by-laws, rules and

procedures or this Affidavit of Undertaking;

7. That I am aware of and acknowledge the authority of the State Council

– Intermediate People’s Court to

suspend and/or ban the law office of

Lin & Bartolini LLP and/or its liaison officers / representatives from

making any legal representation with the Regional Court, and/or cancel its accreditation in case of

violations of the prohibited acts mentioned above;

8. That the sanctions mentioned in this Affidavit are without prejudice to criminal cases that may be filed if

so warranted;

9. I also declare that I have no relative, within 4th degree of affinity or consanguinity working within the

Bureau and the State Council

– Intermediate People’s Court;

10. AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _______ day of ___________ in

_________________________.

______________________________

AFFIANT

State Council)

Intermediate People’s Court) s.s.

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _________ day of _____________ at ________________, affiant exhibited to me

his/her______________ No. ______________, issued at _________________ on ___________________.

Doc. No.__________________

Page No.__________________

Book No. _________________

Series of __________________

Customer:

it

Customer:

they called first

Customer:

they called first , then mail.

Customer:

they first called them mail.

Customer:

phone first them

Customer:

phone first then mail , payment instruktion to court before i can receve the amount

cfortunato :

Thank you for your response.

cfortunato :

Unfortunately, I am sorry to say that what you described is a common scam.

cfortunato :

If you were entitled to receive any money, you would not have been asked to send any money in advance - any applicable fees would have been deducted from the money that was supposed to be sent to youi.

cfortunato :

You should not send any money - as you will not receive anything in return. In fact, if you send any money, you will then be asked to send more money for something else.

cfortunato :

This will be repeated until you finally stop sending money.

cfortunato :

Again, you should not send any money, as you will get nothing in return, and you will not be able to get your money back.

Customer:

one more question , how can i find out when its a scam, or how do i find out if the company is legal

cfortunato :

You cannot tell if a particular company is a scam based on the company's name - as many scammers illegally use names of companies that are legitimate. The best way to know if a company is a scam is the fact that the company asks you for money in advance.

cfortunato :

Any company that asks for money in advance is a scam.

Customer:

tank you very much

cfortunato :

You're welcome!