Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.

Do I have sign a drug test that has my name spell Ronald Rush

Do I have sign a drug test that has my name spell Ronald Rush which my name isXXXXX and I show id the person at the doctor office refuse and can I lose my job if I did and the test was non negative
thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, if all of the other information on the form is correct and they looked at your ID, the misspelling of your name is XXXXX XXXXX can argue in court and if you refuse to sign you can be fired. You need to check the form to see if all of your other information on the form is correct and if the only mistake is spelling of your first name this would not be sufficient to win your case in court in most cases so while it is an argument you can raise, if they match all of your other identification on the form it would not be sufficient to void the test I am sorry to say. Thus, you are going to have to sign the form and try to challenge the results in court based on chain of custody. If none of the other information on the form matches your id, then you should refuse to sign and inform them that the person on the form is not you.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I get a copy of the drug test and paper work

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I get a copy and should it be in my personal file

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, you can ask them to show it to you before you sign, but to get a copy they will make you get a subpoena, which means it would part of any lawsuit you file against them.