TexLaw
TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection litigation and direct negotiations on behalf of businesses and consumers
17219180

What kind of attorney do I need to help collect a personal

What kind of attorney do I need to help collect a personal loan for $50,000? The individual currently resides in or near West Palm Beach in a motor home

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you with your legal question.

You will need to hire an attorney specializing in debt collection. For example, this is a firm which specializes in this sort of legal work: http://www.needlelaw.com/west-palm-beach-collection-attorney-attorneys.htm

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am credited by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Kind regards,
Zachary