Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

I placed an order with burger kings delivery service. after

I placed an order with burger kings delivery service. after 2 hours of waiting abd being told the food was delivered to the wrong residence i asked for a refund. The refund has not been given and everytime i call the bkdelivers hotline im told all they can do is send a message to the store to call me. I have done this on 3 occasions and still nothing. I spoke with the manager on the day of the issue October 4th and he said he would refund my account but nothing. The store doesn't answer it's listed phone number and it is going on 3 weeks. can i sue them?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

You do have the ability to sue for a refund if they never brought the food that you ordered. However, if you call the credit card company and tell them that the product was not received, they will likely reverse the charges for you. It may not be necessary to go to court.

Another option is to send a letter to Burger King's corporate office, explaining what happened, expressing your displeasure with the service, and asking them to compensate you. If you do that, be sure to include a copy of your receipt or order confirmation. You can send it to Customer Service, the Legal Department, or both. If you do send it to both, there would be a notation at the bottom so they are aware that you sent two copies.

The address is:
Burger King Worldwide
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.