Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Sundance Gateways Inc lied to me and made me sign a contract

Sundance Gateways Inc lied to me and made me sign a contract today, about vactions packages. I carefully read again when I got home and I noticed they lied and also noticed the contract says that CANNOT BE CANCELLED. It is an intallement agreement and I paid a initial $200 deposit. How should I cancel this contract based on lies? I also would like have my deposit back. I'm protect by Federal Cooling-Off Rule, right? So it means they cannot have a non-cancellation clause, right?
Also, I recorded the conversation, including when I asked them if I could cancel the agreement.
Hello, You may cancel for several reasons.

Based on the nature of contract, you have a right to cancel as of right and should alert them of your intent and choice to cancel right away.

This should be done in writing and done through e-mail, certified mail or other means that provide proof of delivery such as fax.

You also have a common law right to cancel based on breach of contract and misrepresentation.

If they resist, you may threaten complaint to the BBB, attorney general office and civil court action.

Consumer protection counsel can also intervene for which is a good resource.

Good luck. Kindly click on an excellent rating.
I tried to expedite the handling of your question this evening.