John, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed and practicing attorney experienced in consumer protection law.

to file a small claims in court but no correct address for

to file a small claims in court but no correct address for the plaintiff, all the invoices he submit are not identifiable by the post office, what can I do next to deliver the demand letter?

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m happy to assist you with your question today.

What you'll need to do is hire a process server to locate and serve the complaint on the defendant. They usually cost around $50 to do this, but they'll provide you a proof of service to file with the court and you'll not have to worry any further about getting proper service on the defendant.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as it is the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX wish you all the best with this matter.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do I get or find a process server?

Rose, you can find them at this website

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks.