socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

Hello, I just read the response you had given 5 years ago to

Hello, I just read the response you had given 5 years ago to someone whose ex-wife was hacking into his online checking account in Georgia.

Could you please provide some guidance on a similar issue of an ex-spouse hacking accounts (banking, email, etc.) in the state of Florida? Thank you!

Fla. Stat. 815.06 provides that it is a felony to access a person's computer, computer system or computer network without authorization. You can report the hacking to local law enforcement (police/sheriff). You can also sue the hacker for compensatory damages, plus attorney's fees and costs of suit.

Hope this helps.