Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I own a 5th wheel trailer. Someone was going to make payments

I own a 5th wheel trailer. Someone was going to make payments each month. They have not made payments for over 9 months.
They are saying (e-mail) that I can not repo the trailer without accepting their full payment. I want to repo the vehicle now, they are not here.
Can they stop me from the repo now?
I have the title and the trailer is registered to myself.
Thank you for your assistance.
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Can they stop me from the repo now?

Response 1: No, they cannot.

Thank you for your assistance.

Response 2: If this is your trailer, that is, it is titled and registered in your name, you can repo it any time. These people have no leg to stand on for living there free for 9 months in violation of your agreement.