How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in new york. I bought new car from dealer in New Jersey.

This answer was rated:

I live in new york. I bought new car from dealer in New Jersey. The dealer lost my car title. My temporary car plate expired. It is been 2 weeks. Even I can not contact manager. It is honda dealer. I called head office already. I do not know what to do.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.



1. You stated that you cannot contact the Manager, Is he not returning your calls ?

2. What did the head office say ?


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sales man didn't give me their number. So I called honda head office. Then explain them to

Situation. They said email to dealer management office to call me. But they don't call me yet.

Call the Head Office and keep insisting that they continue to contact the dealer. Also rell them that if you do not receive the Certificate of Title from the dealer within the next 5 days, you will file a lawsuit against the dealer and you will also name Honda as a Defendant also.


At the same time, contact the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office so that they can put pressureon the dealer because the New Jersey State Attorney General's Office has the power and authority to investigate and prosecute the dealer , and also to take away his License to do business,


Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,


If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,


Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,




Andrea, Esq. and 5 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions