Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Pennsylvania Licensed, Practicing Attorney, and I will be glad to assist you,
Under the Pennsylvania Lemon Law a car qualifies as a "Lemon", if it meets all of the following conditions:
1. It has a nonconformity (a defect, or condition) the nonconformity is covered by the manufacturer's express warranty
2. The nonconformity substantially impairs the use, market value, or safety of the car
3. The nonconformity is not the result of an accident, abuse, neglect, or alteration of the car by persons other than the manufacturer or its authorized dealer
4. You reported the nonconformity at least once to the manufacturer's authorized dealer during the Pennsylvania Lemon Law Rights Period of 1 year or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.
5. You gave the manufacturer or its authorized dealer three opportunities to repair the nonconformity.
1. You can compel the manufacturer to replace your vehicle with a new vehicle; or
2. You can compel the dealer or manufacturer to buy back the vehicle for the same amount that you paid, plus any finance charges you incurred s a result of financing the purchase, registration fees and taxes on the vehicle, minus an allowance for the use of the car. The allowance is either 10% of the purchase price of the vehicle, or ten cents per mile up to the first problem, whichever is less,
Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,
If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,