Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

i bought foot ensoles to be custom made for 400.00 from famous

i bought foot ensoles to be custom made for 400.00 from famous footwear, The only thing I sighned was the credit card reciept. On the purchased bill it says no refunds for custom ensoles. I never saw this until after the purchase it was never mentioned or pointed out. Ii takes a week after order to recieve them Can I lawfully cancel this?
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: Yes, you can. Refund or non-refund policy must be explained to the consumer BEFORE the purchase and not after that. So, you can contact the company and tell them to cancel the Order because the company's sales representative did not inform you of the company’s non-refundable policy before you placed your order. Then ask that your credit card not to be charged, but if it has been charged to credit back your account. See Florida Statutes Section 501.142.