Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Does a person visiting the local mall to view a movie on the

Does a person visiting the local mall to view a movie on the upper floor have a reasonable expectation while leaving the movie not to walk out of the theater into a volume per cubic meter of acetone, in use poured out in a liquid form? The MSDS and EPA restrictions for the use of acetone in a liquid form requires all individuals to ware SCBA, Full oxygen and for the users to set out a containment area and evacuate non-essential personal/persons from the area and from entering the area. Noting the above aforementioned conditions does an individual have the rights to expect a safe environment while leaving a movie and not suffer the effects of the over exposure and non-protection exiting the mall. While sufferings from the exposure in the form of blood anomalies which have created lasting and continuing episodes of life threating ailments have the right to sue for damages? W Hall XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Does a person visiting the local mall to view a movie on the upper floor have a reasonable expectation while leaving the movie not to walk out of the theater into a volume per cubic meter of acetone, in use poured out in a liquid form? The MSDS and EPA restrictions for the use of acetone in a liquid form requires all individuals to ware SCBA, Full oxygen and for the users to set out a containment area and evacuate non-essential personal/persons from the area and from entering the area. Noting the above aforementioned conditions does an individual have the rights to expect a safe environment while leaving a movie and not suffer the effects of the over exposure and non-protection exiting the mall. While sufferings from the exposure in the form of blood anomalies which have created lasting and continuing episodes of life threating ailments have the right to sue for damages? W Hall

Response
: The simple answer is yes, the individual has reasonable expectation not to be confronted with the environmental toxin. However, you would have a hard time getting an Attorney to take your case because this would not be a very simple case. If you are having a hard getting a personal injury Attorney, you may want to direct your attention to Attorneys who handle product liability issues. You can use the following sites to try to find one who may be willing to take your case:

lawyers.com

justia.com

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience: B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks I will try one of the several Lawyers in my area that handle that type of case. William
Okay. William.

Goodluck with your case!