Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

I bought a 2012 gmc terrain and I forgot to put wife name on

I bought a 2012 gmc terrain and I forgot to put wife name on the monthly payment is there any way I can get her name on the paper work I bought the car last year

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

The bank may allow you to add her name to the loan simply by completing an application. Usually, you would not be able to add her name to the title without putting her name on the loan as well. The bank might require that the two of you apply for a new loan together, so start by talking to them.

Once the vehicle is paid, or if you get a new loan in both names, you can simply sign the title, transferring ownership from "John Doe to John Doe and Jane Doe".

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.