How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 16546
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wanted to know is there an attorney who files small claims?

This answer was rated:

Wanted to know is there an attorney who files small claims? A loan was made by me to an individual in 2011 in the amount of $1000.00 with stipulations that it would be paid in monthly installments. Only two payments have been made in the amount of
$100.00. Payment were requested by letters but as of today, no more payments received. I have my cancelled check along with a written contract to this effect.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

You can find a local attorney who would be able to file a small claims lawsuit for you by using these well trusted and reliable attorney information / referral websites:

I wish you the best of luck!
Alex J. Esq. and 6 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions