LegalGems, Lawyer
Experience:  Research Attorney; Private Practice; Attorney Mentor; Mediator

I would like to start using Uverse, Im not an at&t customer

I would like to start using Uverse, I'm not an at&t customer yet but there are several apartments around my own that use it. However my apartment does not appear in the list for 'check availability'. Am I to assume that this means that I'm one of the few buildings in this apartment complex that can not use Uverse?

LegalGems :

Hi! LegalGems here. My goal: To Do My Best To Assist You. Please remember, I can only provide general information,as this is a public forum. A few moments as I look into this for you.

Alright thank you

LegalGems :

So, it appears that if your building is not within 3000 feet of their transmitter, the quality will be poor so it is not offered under these circumstances. However, they also note that there can be an error in the database, so it was suggested to call their office to verify that service is in fact not available for the building. They generally have an estimated time frame of when new equipment will be installed which would permit access.

Alright thank you again. That's what was looking for.

LegalGems :

You are welcome. Do you have their number?

I wanted to be sure and thank you for using JA/Pearl.

I hope you found the information I provided useful.
I also hope you are able to get Uverse soon as it looks like a great value!
If you would like to request me for your future legal inquires, please put TO LEGAL GEMS in front of the question, and I will do my best!
Take care.

Please be sure and complete the customer satisfaction survey the site will be sending you so that I can continue to provide affordable information to our customers. Thank you!