TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection litigation and direct negotiations on behalf of businesses and consumers

I paid for a laser lipo package to help lose weight/inches

I paid for a laser lipo package to help lose weight/inches on thursday, I don't want to do it as it's too expensive. I signed a contract and it said "All sales are Final".

Does the 3 day cooling off period come into play here? IF So, was Saturday the 3rd day, or today, Monday the 3 rd day?

Can I still cancel with the All sales Final, and the 3rd day was Saturday?

Thank you. I need to know TODAY.

Thank you for your question.

Under California Civ. Code § 1694.6(a), you have the right to cancel a contract for weight loss services within 3 business days of signing the contract. This means that Wednesday would be the last day to cancel.

You must cancel in writing, and you must either mail it to them or take it to them in person. I would personally do both (send by certified mail and go drop it off at their front desk).

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,