Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years legal experience including consumer protection law.

As the result of a very extreme matter of foreclosure fraud

As the result of a very extreme matter of foreclosure fraud (very well documented), I was unable to find any attorney experienced and willing to handle so spent as much time as possible investigating and trying to handle myself. The entire situation has never made sense and I continued to attempt to fight, resolve or find help while continuing to investigate the possible underlying explanation. I have FINALLY accomplished this and now need direction and assistance on what is a major whistleblower claim involving fannie mae, a major lender and a major law firm. This is not only billions nationally of federal government wrongdoing but also criminal acts. Obviously a very delicate situation but extremely urgent. Where to begin - what is the best agency to report this to for urgent action?
Thank you

Hello and welcome.

I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am working on your answer now and will post it here shortly. Thank you for your patience while I prepare your answer.

Hello again, Christine.

The best place to start in reporting such wide-spread criminal and fraudulent conduct would be to the U.S. Attorney General's office through the Dept. of Justice and the state Attorney General's office where you are located.

Here is a link to contact information for the U.S. Attorney General's office:

Here is a link to the state AG's office:

A complaint may also be filed with the local FBI offices. Here is a link which indicates mortgage fraud has been widespread in certain states, including FL:

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need so I will be compensated for my time from the deposit you posted with this website. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please consider scoring me a 9 or 10. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise.