Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
20073497

hi i just bought a used car an now i am having second thoughts

hi i just bought a used car an now i am having second thoughts it has only been 24hrs can i still return it ?

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provided you with Excellent Service,

Is there anything wrong with the car ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no other than some unhappy customer reviews

Hi, Isaiah, Thank you for your reply,

It is a common misconception that we have a 3-day "cooling off" period during which we can change our minds. Unfortunately, that is not the case. A buyer does not have the right to return a vehicle, new or used, once he signs the Agreement of Sale.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating because that is the only way I can receive credit for assisting you,

_____________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is even a 24hr grace

Once a buyer has signed the Agreement of Sale, a buyer cannot return the vehicle even if there was something wrong with it. The only reason that is available to the buyer is if the dealer committed fraud by representing something about the vehicle that was not true and which endangered the driver and his passengers. For example, if the dealer said that the vehicle had never been in a collision, but when the buyer took the car to his mechanic, the mechanic told him that the car had been in a major collision and the entire undercarriage was cracked and that it was only a matter of time until the vehicle fell apart injuring or killing the driver and/or any passengers in it. Otherwise, there is no right to return the vehicle,

I realize that this is not exactly the Answer you were hoping for and it would have given me great pleasure to give you the Answer you wanted to hear, but I have an ethical obligation to you to give you only correct Answers and information, so I am respectfully asking that you not hold the law applicable to your situation against me,

____________________________________________________________________________