Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

What can I do about all these phone calls that I keep getting

What can I do about all these phone calls that I keep getting saying that I owe money for a payday or that I wrote a bad check. The loan that I took out I payed back cause they took it directly from my bank account and that was in 2007. Now I constantly receive call from so many different numbers saying I owe money. I get harassing and threating calls on my home phone, cell and recordings at my job, and calls saying they will call my boss and tell him that I have written bad checks and that is not true I pay my bills. When I first started getting these call I would pay but they never stop. I've even deposit money into an acct given by the caller because they said that they had a warrant for my arrest.things like that can scare you, even though I new I didn't owe this money. What can I do to stop these calls.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

It appears that this is a scam and you should report this crime to the police and also change your home and cell phone numbers, so this scammers are unable to harass and defraud you any longer.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if you have any related follow up questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Before I rate I forgot to mention the phone call that I received today stating that they was going to garnish my job for a 10 day pay loan but never told me how much or when it was taken. I told them that my attorney will give them a call so she said that oh than we can have a discustion about this.

Dear Gloria,

This is a 100% scam and that is why it is important for you to report this criminals to the police and to change your phone numbers so this criminal harassment and fraud would stop.

I wish you the best of luck!