Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.

How stop a debt collector from harassment at work

Hi, My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney and I will be assisting you today,

Simply put the debt collector on notice that he cannot contact you at work and if he continues to do so, he is in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and you will sue him for physical distress, emotional distress and statutory damages of $1,000.

If the debt collector harasses you at work again, you can sue him and his collection agency for all of the above damages,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,