Law Pro, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience in consumer advocacy, debt collection violations, contracts, construction

So, the sad story is that two years ago after having a second

So, the sad story is that two years ago after having a second crown crack, I believed it was from the wisdom tooth pushing forward. My dentist reffered me to an oral surgeon who after telling my story set me up with an appointment to remove the wisdom teeth remaining. He assured me verbally after we saw the scan with the nerve root that he would guarantee no trouble would come from it, or if he did brush the nerve that I would regain sensation in a month. Sadly after a month I was still septic and since then suffering from painful parathesis. A specialist at Umass said they could do a nuropathy to kill the nerve however it may lead to loosing control of the facial muscles on that side of my face.
I have sought out an attorney , and it appears because of the percentage of these type of cases seldom go to trial is finding an "expert" witness, as in another doctor to weigh in on such a case.
As you can guess the big dollar question is , where can I find a such an expert witness that would weigh in on my case that would come to Connecticut?

Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

So your attorney was not able to find an expert for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So far the hold up is finding "an expert" Here in connecticut it's a pretty small tight knit community of oral surgeons. So, I thought I would think outside the box and ask here where to find such an expert . I have had an attorney here before refer me to other attorneys concerning my non for profit company doing blind walks for the local blind community. So it worked for me before.

Have you tried:

All the aforementioned websites have medical experts in a variety of specialties and geographic locations.

Clearly you want someone near but sometimes that's just not possible.

I have used American Medical Experts in the past and had great success using them.

But I've also heard good things about Elite and Jurispro too.