Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.

i signed a deal on a harley yesterday and changed my mind do

i signed a deal on a harley yesterday and changed my mind do i have 3 days to back out

Dear XXXXX, My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney and would like to help,

Many people are under the misconception that there is a "3-day right of rescission", or "cooling off" period on all contracts. Unfortunately, that is the exception and not the rule. There is a 3-day right of rescission on refinancing transactions and on vacation timeshares. There are a few other exceptions, but there is no State which allows a right of rescission or "cooling off" period for buying vehicles (whether new or used) and that category would include motorcycles also.

I wish I could have given you the Answer you were hoping for and it would have given me great pleasure to do so, but I have an ethical obligation to give only correct Answers, so I am respectfully XXXXX XXXXX not to hold the law applicable to your situation against me,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,