Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Dont know if this is the correct category to answer the question

Customer Question

See attached

Attachment: 2013-06-16_012728_sprint.docx

Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still waiting for an answer. Have not seen any response to my question as yet.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
What specifically would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still need info on allocartion of monthly service charges between network service and cost of the phone. How is this figured, and/or is there a history of this issue and what should I know about it?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
Is it in the enrollment agreement or otherwise has company responded to written request? Have you thought of filing a consumer inquiry and complaint with the department of consumer affairs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is not my question. The allocation issue IS my question, and it is not referenced anywhere in the contract of service. There must be law or other sources, Can you advise?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
This is typically covered in the contract. Will open the question to colleagues who may have other input for you.
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After all the time that has passed without a response, please just close the case and refund the $21.