Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I am looking for a litigating attorney to take on several of

Customer Question

I am looking for a litigating attorney to take on several of the big national banks in this country for mishandling our rental mortgages, foreclosing without cause and other actions. I need someone quiet aggressive and determined, as the case is very complicated detailed, has many different aspects of unlawful actions on the part of the bank. Our life has been hell for the past 4 years because of the actions of these institutions. Looking for an attorney or a group of attorneys willing to listen and evaluate our cause, and suggest a course of action. Anyone there...
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not satisfied with your answer. I already had that information, so it does not help me in any way.