How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrea, Esq. Your Own Question
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 12554
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Andrea, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am I using the correct type of lawyer on this site? Where or

This answer was rated:

Am I using the correct type of lawyer on this site? Where or how would she have gotten this false information??

Hi, Deedi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name isXXXXX am a licensed, practicing Attorney and would like to help. I read your previous question to familiarize myself with what you were asking.


In Answer to your question of where your primary care physician could have gotten this misinformation, it would be impossible to know. The only way to find out is by writing to the doctor and first, refuting that you have violated any laws, House Bills, or any other Legislation. Then, you should say that it is imperative that you learn who is giving this misinformation so that you can put a stop to it.


If you tell me in which State you reside, I can give you the contact information for the Medical Licensing Board to report the doctor. It is important that she tell you who gave her this misinformation because I am sure that she has made a notation of that fact on your medical files and it will, no doubt, affect your ability to get competent medical care in the future. Although you feel that you had a good relationship with this doctor, you are better off finding a new doctor because if the doctor did not respect the open relationship you had with her over the years and she did not extend the courtesy to you of first asking you if this allegation was true, but chose to jump to conclusions, then you are better off with another doctor. Keep in mind that a relationship requires trust and respect on the part of both people in the relationship and this doctor was certainly lacking in trust in you because of the way she jumped to conclusions without even giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as Excellent Service. The deposit you made is with JustAnswer and I can only receive credit for assisting you if you rate my service to you, otherwise I will not receive credit for researching your question and giving you Answers and information. If you have a subscription, it will not cost anything additional to rate my service to you. Thank you for understanding. Please tell me the State in which you reside and let me know if you want the contact information for the Medical Board.




Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit

for assisting you,



Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,






Andrea, Esq. and 3 other Consumer Protection Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions