LADY LAWYER
LADY LAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Consumer Lawyer
7887522

What is a good address to send a certified dispute letter to

What is a good address to send a certified dispute letter to Experian?

I sent to

Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
3225N CENTRAL AVE
PHOENIX, AZ 85012

but the letter returned "NOT DELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED".

I have purchased a report.

I tried to file dispute online, unsuccessfully, because their form do not accomodate my dispute claim.

I am aware of

Experian
PO Box 9701
Allen, TX, 75013

but I'd like to file in my state - Arizona, not going to Texas for that.

LADY LAWYER : Hello!
Customer:

Hello, LADY LAWYER

Customer:

"Hello!" is not a good answer, sorry.

LADY LAWYER : All pre litigation correspondence needs to be sent to TX; however, if you need to file a lawsuit in AZ, you would have to find out if there is a registered agent for Experian in your state who accepts service of process. If not, you would have to file substitute service on the Arizona Corporation Comission. You can see the statute about that here: http://www.lawserver.com/law/state/arizona/az-laws/arizona_laws_10-1510. Your first step would be to contact the AZ Corporation Comission and find out who Experian's registered agent in AZ is. If there is none, you will just serve the Commission with the lawsuit and they will accept service as of they were Experian.
LADY LAWYER : Hope this helps! Thanks for being such a valued customer here. Please just let me know if you have any further questions about this. Thanks!
Customer:

Thank You! I don't think I'll file a lawsuit, but maybe I will file a complaint with FTC. Hope the letter addressed to the TX will be accepted as evidence by FTC in Arizona.