Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years legal experience including consumer protection law.

empower network is this a pyramid scheme https://www.Em

empower network is this a pyramid scheme

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am working on your answer now and will post it here shortly. Thank you for your patience while I prepare your answer.

Hello again,

While this company may not be a scam as that term is often understood, it nonetheless appears to involve a less than lucrative investment for many consumers. It is not accredited by the BBB and has a C- rating with that organization, which is quite poor.

The company cautions that it has a "no refund" policy, so unless you have already received services promised or can be sure you will actually receive the benefit of your agreement upon payment of their fees, I would typically avoid doing business with the company, especially given the industry in which it operates, which is fraught with bad investment schemes.

Here is a link to the BBB report I located:

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need so I will be compensated for my time from the deposit you posted with this website. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
could a class action lawsuit put these people out of business they have millions upon millions of dollars they brag about in their video sales program
Hello again,

That is possible. If you are interested in pursuing such a claim, you may wish to contact an attorney who handles class action consumer protection suits. Complaints filed with the state consumer protection agency or the FTC may also motivate those agencies to take action against the company.