Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I got a citation in WI state park for letting a dog unleashed.

I got a citation in WI state park for letting a dog unleashed. The citation has my name wrong. The ranger imverte my first name and last name. Do I have a chance to have the citation dismissed because the citation is not accurate? Fine is $173..
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, such minor mistake would not subject this citation to a dismissal and the citation can be easily amended and your the names can be switched to the correct order.

I am sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have to provide customer with correct answers, even when the answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if you have any related follow up questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see. Thanks.

Thank you and please click on the "Excellent Service" rating, so I can receive credit for my answer. Bonus and positive feedback is always appreciated, but is not required. I wish you all the best.