Law Pro, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience in consumer advocacy, debt collection violations, contracts, construction

is there currently a class action suit against Burnham boilers?

is there currently a class action suit against Burnham boilers? mine is a V7 model and has corroded

Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

Did they give you indication that there was a class action or are you just guessing and asking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

saw some articles online about a class action suit. I couldn't make out whether there is one ongoing or never got started.

There is a class action concerning the V-73 boiler.

The law firm below is gathering information for a class action lawsuit against Burnham on behalf of people whose v-73 oil burners have failed. If you are one of the victims of Burnham's v-73 boiler "warranty" go to this link for more info:

That's all the information I know.