Experience:  Consumer Lawyer

I bought prada handbags from DeModa, they all fake,

I bought prada handbags from DeModa, they all fake, I called no one answer , so how can I to do now?

LADY LAWYER : Hello! I am happy to provide you with legal information today! Please give me a moment to review your question and to answer you.
LADY LAWYER : Do you live here in the US?
Customer: Yes
Customer: I live in New York
LADY LAWYER : Thank you. How did you learn they were fakes?
Customer: I had prada handbags , they are different
Customer: And they not leather
LADY LAWYER : It appears the company is based out of NC. Here is the address: De Moda, 1421 E Broad St. Suite #347, Fuquay Varina, NC.NNN-NN-NNNN The best thing to do, since you are in another state, is to file a consumer fraud complaint against the company with the NC Attorney General. This is the agency that regulates all businesses in NC. They can mediate the claim for you but they cannot sue on your behalf. Most likely though, as soon as they contact the merchant, you will receive a return of your money.
LADY LAWYER : The other option is to sue them, but that takes time and money and since you are in NY, it can be difficult. The AG is free, quick and easy. Would you like me to provide you with the online complaint form?
LADY LAWYER : Hello, still with me?
Customer: Yes,I here
Customer: The AG is free?
Customer: i called bank take money back, but I not sure they will charge again
LADY LAWYER : Yes, totally free.
LADY LAWYER : Here is where you would file your complaint:
Customer: Ok
LADY LAWYER : You can try that route, hopefully it works. But you need to file the fraud complaint too.
LADY LAWYER : If this business is selling fakes, that is illegal and they need to be stopped and charged.
LADY LAWYER : There already seems to be at least one fraud report online for them.
Customer: Ok , I trying now . They 100% sale fake
Customer: Yes, one fraud report online from them , but not work out that
LADY LAWYER : Yes, what they are doing is illegal. There are other reports I have just pulled up by their address too.
Customer: I need provide to my bank , can you give me link about fraud report ?
LADY LAWYER : PI may have another number for you--not that it will help you call them directly, but you can give it to the AG:(NNN) NNN-NNNN This is a phone number for the very same location and suite number but under a different business name.
Customer: Ok thx
Customer: Ok , thank u for help
LADY LAWYER : They change names a lot too. Like you will see that this is "" but their address is the same as ""
Customer: I see
LADY LAWYER : Happy to help! If you have any further questions, I am most happy to answer them! I strive for an excellent customer service rating, so if you need any additional help with this, just let me know. If not, would you kindly consider a positive rating for me at this time? It costs you nothing further to do but it does allow the site to compensate me for helping you. Thanks!
Customer: Sure