LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

It was a regular day, when I took my dog in to the vet fo annual

It was a regular day, when I took my dog in to the vet fo annual vaccinations, including rabies. My dog prior to the vaccinations, with the exception of hx of seizures which are controled on phenobarb, was healthy and thriving. Within ten hours post vaccination my dog, I believe was due to the vaccinations, had severe adverse reactions including stroke, could not walk or keep her head up, central nerves system issues-severe, freq vomiting, could nott eat or drink'etc. I took her to the ER and afterr many tests and no improvement after three days the Dr.'s were discussing euthanizingg her. Her quality of life was gone. I blame the Dr who vaccinated her who knew her hx and did not provide me with an informed consent or explain any option to opt out. I put my trust in this dr.. my dog was euthenized within three days because of no improvement and was in so much continuous pain. I have been so completely devastated by this injustice of mis use of animal vaccinations and the horrible side effects and under reporting of these tragic incidences by the vet's. I NEED JUSTICE for my dog sugar!!! There is much more detail to this all to often tragedy that goes unpunished. Please help me to file a lawsuit against this Dr in the name of Sugar and thousands of other innocent pets.please find me a referral, if you can not help, for a lawyer who will help to defend the rights of animals. PLEASE!!! I so hope to her back from you. Thank you. XXXXX XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sue,
My sincere condolences on your loss.
What is your state, please?
Thanks!
Ben, J.D.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Texas

Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Sue,

My name is Ben. I'm a licensed attorney (State Bar of Texas). Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you. I say that in all sincerity, as I'm such a dog lover and can only image how grief stricken you must be at this time.

Accordingly, I'm pleased to say there are two things you can do, as follows.

First, you could file a professional complaint, free of charge:

Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners

Secondly, as you mentioned, you could seek legal counsel. To help folks in this online venue, I am required to follow site rules including refraining from accepting cases and/or making direct referrals to named attorneys. However, I can tell you where I would turn were I in your very shoes.

Here's a resource you can trust both in terms of economy and reliability:

Texas Lawyer Referral Information Service

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I truly hope all works out for you.

Take care,

Ben, J.D.

LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sue,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, J.D.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.