AttorneyTom, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

Id like to file a small claims action against American Airlines

I'd like to file a small claims action against American Airlines for a lost luggage. They refused to pay the value of the lost items. I cannot find the address of legal service and the "luggage service" people refuse to provide it. Can you help me with finding the address for legal service so that I can provide the address to a process server?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 4 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer. I am Thoreau and I am sending this answer to you only a few minutes after you asked your question.
I'm sorry to hear about the situation. It's very upsetting when an airline is negligent and when it refuses to compensate its customers accordingly. It seems that the quality of service with most airlines keeps dropping. The Secretary of State's website has a business entity search here: Be sure to select the "search type" button and then just type in the airline's name. It will then provide you with the name and address of the Agent for Service of Process.
I hope that you are promptly and fully compensated. Good luck!