Steinlaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Consumer law attorney, author of California Debt Blog, top foreclosure attorney

Is the OPS Company in Austraiia home-based business a scam

Is the OPS Company in Austraiia home-based business a scam or legit?
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 6 years ago.
Its always good to ask this question before you get involved.

In doing some research, I have some questions about the company and whether it is legitimate, at least for US residents. I would be very careful as there is some very negative information out there. If it were me, I would not get involved with them because of these questions. There are some positive things, but in dealing with a company out of the country, I am extra cautious if I see things that are negative because if you do get scammed, you have no recourse.

Good luck!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What negative information did you find? And what questions are you refering to?
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 6 years ago.
The questions relate to how they run their business. I have seen a few postings online about people who have complaints that were not resolved. There also appear to be some lawsuits involving the company where people claim that they have sent money and not received anything.

I cannot tell you if these claims are accurate or not. Only that it is what I am finding in my ressearch. Other people seem very happy with the company. If it were me, I would stay away so I dont have any problems.