Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer

Does Kansas have a three day law, that a person can return

Does Kansas have a three day law, that a person can return a nes csr and get their money back

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Unfortunately, there is no cooling off period in Kansas for motor vehicle purchases. The law that allows for cooling off applies to door-to-door sales. However, if the dealer makes specific promises about the car's condition that turn out to be untrue, that may be a basis for canceling the contract. The dealer also has a right to put a return policy in the contract, although most will specifically state that sales are final.

I understand that you may be disappointed by this Answer, as it is may not be favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide you with better news, I would have been happy to do so. I work hard to provide you with the correct Answer under the law, and because I have no control over what the law is, I ask you not to hold it against me. It has been my pleasure to assist you, and it would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having answered your Question. Thank you in advance.

Best of luck,