Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

THE PROBLEM: I sent a rare PEPCO supercharger to BDS blower ...

Customer Question

THE PROBLEM: I sent a rare PEPCO supercharger to BDS blower drive service for servicing in Aug. ''07 ...after delays and excuses- I recieved a call from them last week that blower was finished, and would be shipped out on fri. 5-16-08. I then recieve a call from the owner on fri. 5-18-08 that he needs till Mon. 5-19-08(today) to ship out blower...fine with me. I then recieve a call from BDS today that "I''ve" got a problem...the blower is broken. I asked them if they broke it and they said, "nope-not us". I then asked why they waited 9 months to call me to tell me it was broken, shouldn''t it have been the 1st week they had it. No explination other than they don''t service this type of blower, and they should have never accepted the project ~ and it will be costly to have broken part machined, since it can't be redily replaced,(50 yr. old blower). Oviously- I now have a big problem with them. They''re calling me back tomorrow- what's the best action to take at this point, tell them they just bought it? Get it back and then sue? Suggestions?

Edited by Customer on 5/20/2008 at 12:17 AM
Category: Consumer Protection Law