Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Ex220-2 loading hydraulic pump from start up. solinods on

Customer Question

hi ex220-2 loading hydraulic pump from start up. solinods on top of pump replaced as blowing fuzzes.computer been away all fine. cable price came and ran away. no power to a solinod on the left hand side of the valve bank.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** is the serial number of your machine? Also please retype the auto corrects as it must be a cell phone because the text got altered in autocorrect. In the mean time check the hydraulic filter in the tank for signs of fine metal/debris that would indicate a pump or component failure before spending too much time with troubleshooting. If found you know you have a pump or component failure on your hands causing the pump to stick in full stroke or a control valve to stick. Let me know