Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

We have a 330CL excavator that when the safety handle is

Customer Question

We have a 330CL excavator that when the safety handle is engaged the machine even at an idol is under a strain. Yesterday while on site, just moving the machine with boom in the air blew a hose from over pressure.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: We have had no problems with the machine, it was just serviced. The machine was tracked back and forth across our location. The machine was loaded up and transported to jobsite. While unloading and relocating on site is when the problem started.
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the in tank filter for fine metal or debris causing a restricted return and also indicating a pump or component failure occurring. Another thing to check is a sticking relief valve in the main control valve. Let me know you complete model with dashes and serial number if we need to dig deeper into this.

Expert:  Dan replied 7 days ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?