Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

A TL 1000 loader with self leveling bucket, mounted on a L38

Customer Question

a TL 1000 loader with self leveling bucket , mounted on a L38 tractor. the bucket will not stay level. hav checked valve adjustment.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: 'It seemes to loose oil on the boom raise cycle then not enough to make up the bucket system on the way down
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a 45 year master tech for John Deere
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 days ago.

Hi my name is***** for damaged o rings, scoring/damage, or debris in the relief valves, the control valve spool for the bucket function and also pressure test the cylinder and inspect for pressure bypass in the piston seals. Let me know