Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

Second opinion] - Friend just bought a Gradall 534B-8. It

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Friend just bought a Gradall 534B-8. It has no drive to the rear wheels. We suspect an electrical problem. Where can I get a wiring diagram.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I contacted Gradall (JLG now) and they stated they no longer support this machine and don't have a wiring diagram that was ever done specific for this machine. They sent me the same exact links as the other expert provided to you which has a wiring diagram on page 92 of the .pdf. Hydraulic diagram on page 93. That is the best they said they have. There is nothing else available for this machine.

CLICK HERE in case you need the service manual again as to what is referenced. There just isn't anything else available for it for there was nothing made for it.

I wish I had better news for you. I know you asked for a second opinion, but I am having the same obstacles for a wiring diagram. It just does't exist beyond the service manual.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy