Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

How do you remove the hydraulic lines that go to the oil

Customer Question

how do you remove the hydraulic lines that go to the oil cooler on an 873 bobcat. I have the oil cooler out but cant figure out how to get the radiator out so I can replace the 2 hydraulic lines coming out of the frame to the oil cooler
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to remove those 2 hydraulic lines
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Please post the serial number of your machine or if you can take pictures of the area and upload it will be helpful.