Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

WHAT YEAR DID BOBCAT REPLACE THE SHORT DISH SPROCKET WITH

Customer Question

WHAT YEAR DID BOBCAT REPLACE THE SHORT DISH SPROCKET WITH THE LONG ONE ON THE T300 SKIDSTEER?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: We are working on making an after market sprocket for the Bobcat track series skid steers. This is 100% american made and will have replaceable sprocket segments from the hub.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy