Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

My excavator has a code 32 and a flashing light. I would

Customer Question

My excavator has a code 32 and a flashing light . I would like to be able to take it out of bypass to operate it properly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The construction equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: According to my manual it says it is part of the 4 system and it says boom raise,arm in offset left cannot be carried out. I have checked the wiring and find nothing wrong there. I have unhooked each sensor separately and the code still is there
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

If so please post the complete make, model and serial number of your machine and I will be glad to try to help.