Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

On a Catapillar SDP regen c15 having problems with the

Customer Question

On a Catapillar SDP regen c15 having problems with the coolant level sensor harness I need the ECM pin out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is this engine in?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On a single turbo c15 peterbilt tractor what would make the oil light and alarm go off where is sensor
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

You didn't take my offer and the information in my offer gives this information.

I will opt out since the offer was not taken. You also denied the price adjustment.

Good day.