Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I ran all the chemical out of the tank today and I

Customer Question

I ran all the chemical out of the tank today and I understand it is very difficult to get it primes back into the spray nozzles after running it dry. Is there a good way to get it back spraying??
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Cat 900 Series RoGator??
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. You can try to slightly pressurize the tank fill to help push the chemical through the lines with low air pressure and also try to bleed by cracking the lines loose if needed. Let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Pleasure to help. Let me know how you made out or if you need more help. Please take a moment to rate my service as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.