Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Where is the pattern changer on a 2005 JD 710g backhoe, I do

Customer Question

Where is the pattern changer on a 2005 JD 710g backhoe
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I do not have that info in hand.
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Operator just looking to see if I can change the pattern
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! i don;t normally work on these, but I can give it a shot. Do you still need assistance?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just got this email about 5 days later than I needed the answer... don't need it anymore....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

Good day!