Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a question on a 95 samsung se210 lc2. When i crank

Customer Question

Hey i have a question on a 95 samsung se210 lc2. When i crank machine it boggs down till i flip the auto/manual swith on and then when i flip it back to use machine it will turn machine off unless i pull stick in or out or bucket open or closed. As soon as i release handles machine will bogg down. If i try using arm up without stick in use at the same time it will bogg down and shut off engine. I had a man work on it and he hooked small lines on distribution block where he thought they should go. Also on pump the small lines are not where they originally were. If possible could u tell me where i need to start
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 6 months ago.

Let me take a look for a manual to assist us. Ill check back in a bit.

Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 5 months ago.

are you still in need of assistance, I locate a manual.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Okay very well i will post some info tonight, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't wasting time by answering the call. thanks, Dan

Here is info on pump negative control and what i would look at first. I would check pressures at the negative lines into the pumps and also the solenoid resistance of the pwm valve. You can also have a stuck regulator and that will load the engine so you can isolate by displacing the pumps using servo pressure to keep the swash plate in the neutral position of one pump at a time. I'm going to look for the parts book in the am to get a picture of the lines for you.