Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

CASE 821B Loader. The brake pressure warning light is on,

Customer Question

CASE 821B Loader.
The brake pressure warning light is on, the buzzer sounds and the red light under the steering wheel blinks.
The machine still moves forward and backward in any gear. The bucket goes up and down. The brakes work. I drove it around for a while in the street. The light and buzzer remained on. Parked and shut off machine.
I undid the panel outside and under the right (dashboard side) on the cab. Jiggled some wires. Went back into the cab. Started machine. Brake pressure warning light stopped after 30 seconds.
I did some other work in the yard. Came back in 15 minutes. Started machine. Brake pressure warning light stayed on and remained on until I shut it off 5 minutes later.
Why does the brake warning light remain on with the blinking red light and buzzer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! i don;t normally work on these, but I can give it a shot. Do you still need assistance?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

I no longer need assistance.