Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Deere TLB210 (2004) jerks while driving in both directions

Customer Question

John Deere TLB210 (2004) jerks while driving in both directions at any speed
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Sorry I mean 110TLB Model 111BLV Product ID No. LV110T310283 Serial No. 310283
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have checked the Hyd Fluid. The Bucket and Back Hoe worked normally.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I seam to think it's either the brake in the diff or a hyd pump.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: I guess if I was going to describe it - it's like you were stepping on the brake quickly and letting off it over and over again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

i don;t normally work on these, but I can give it a shot. Do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy