Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I just got a deere 135G where is the switch located to

Customer Question

I just got a john deere 135G where is the switch located to change the controls??
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 135G
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1FF135GXTEE400852 I just can't find the lever to switch the controls to john deere
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for a few days while I was away. I don’t work on these normally, but can try to assist where possible if you still need assistance with it. I might have access to manuals for this and can guide that way. Do you still need assistance with this question? Please let me know.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks I cancelled
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

I'll let customer service know.

Good day!