Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.

I own a 2008 T-2310 tractor equipped with a 250-TL front-end

Customer Question

I own a 2008 T-2310 tractor equipped with a 250-TL front-end loader and a 757-C backhoe with only about 165 hours of use on it. It has worked very well until yesterday the hydraulic system started acting up. The loader bucket will tilt up and down and will raise alright, but will not lower unless I use the float mode and the backhoe won't do anything! All this happened suddenly and out of the blue. The tractor drives fine otherwise. I checked all hose couplings and fluid levels and checked for leaks. Everything looks good. What gives?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

Go to the bucket cylinder lines at the control valve, the quick connects, Remove both hoses from the disconnected and reconnect. If either hose slips back , the quick connects have check valves which close and stop or restrict oil flow thrugh the connection Do not go by how the connections look, unplug them and re-attach, then check operation. If any other functions are also acting up, do the same with the other quick connects! More ties than not, it is a quick connect that is not fully opening.